Monday, June 06, 2016

Thank you

Thank you to my wonderful wife/queen/mistress this weekend for:
Finding me erect Saturday morning and rolling over to allow me to fuck you from behind
Telling very dirty stories while we were fucking
Getting me very excited talking about making me carry pails of stones hanging from my balls
Making me too excited so I had to pull out
Making me too excited to stop and cause me to have a ruined orgasm
Appreciating my washing the sheets
Having me work for you in the garden
Telling me to fetch the cane
Telling me to drop my pants as you sat on the porch bench
Telling me to get down on my knees, head down, ass up, turn to face the side so you can swing
Whipping my ass with the cane
Whipping my thighs and occasionally hitting my balls
Whipping me hard enough to break the cane
Placing the broken cane between my teeth
Having me turn and bend over so you can inspect the marks you have left
Using your foot to fondle my cock and balls
Making me feel so incredibly submissive and thankful
Briefly sitting on my face with your hot wet pussy which I love to lick
Having me confess to you what I am wearing when I do the dishes, 2 brass rings on my cock and balls
Hearing my confession that I am embarrassed to show you that
Hearing my confession that being embarrassed by you is very exciting
Having me wear your long red dress with the buttons on the "wrong" side while I fold your laundry
Letting me crush my balls against your knees and throb for a few minutes until I fall asleep
For loving me.

5 comments:

appy said...

Very nice post, Mr Bill.

appy

submanhub said...

Ohh all too good

eMs sub said...

mrbill:

Thanks for reaching out. I have added your blog to those I follow.

best,

r.

sublove said...

It's all about the little things eh? You obviously know how to be thankful. It's in our submissive DNA I think. I have quite a long list from a weekend alone with my Queen a couple of weeks ago. Gonna have to have sure I've thanked her properly :)

Anonymous said...

What a lovely tribute to your Woman. It sounds like She gave you a good day!
Especially liking how She had you hold the broken cane in your mouth after She busted it on your backside. :)
s