Monday, December 05, 2016

Please whip me

Last month was my birthday. We don't do parties, cake, cards or gifts. What we have done since early on in our adventures into more kinky sex, was birthday spankings. It started out mainly me giving spankings to T, but then I started receiving too. That's really all I wanted for my birthday was a spanking, well maybe a whipping or beating. Didn't get anything. I was bummed.

Last weekend, I woke up and T was still sleeping. I got up and showered, dressed and then T woke up.
She asked why I hadn't woken her up, or snuggled up with her. I didn't have an answer and she was somewhat annoyed that we had missed out on an opportunity to do something sexy while the house was empty of kids. So was I until our daughter drove up. So much for getting anything started.

Later that morning, daughter has left. We are talking about that morning and T asks what I would like to do. She complains that I don't talk to her and tell her what I am feeling. So I get up my courage and tell her what I want. “Would you please whip me?”, I ask.

She tells me to go get undressed and to “dress” myself for housework including attaching something to my genitals if I want. I hurry to obey. She calls from the next room, “Femmy or Subby?”.
“Subby”, I reply as I struggle to attach the ball harness. It is a leather strap that buckles around my scrotum, two dangling straps with D rings on the ends with spring clips attached. It is buckled very tight and my balls bulge tightly.

I present her with my leather collar, two brass rings for ball weights and a riding crop. She puts the collar around my neck and buckles it. I sigh with joy at being her submissive. She sends me to fetch the vacuum cleaner. She has me vacuum her sewing room, then sends me to fetch a bucket, cleanser and rags.

When I come back she takes me into the bedroom and has me bend over the end of the bend. She whips my ass with the crop till it is nice and pink. I fill the bucket, she puts the rings on the straps weighting my balls and I get down on my hands and knees and start scrubbing her sewing room floor with a rag. When I am halfway through, she puts clothes pins on my nipples. She sits in a chair behind me, fully dressed, reading a magazine. I am crawling on the floor in front of her, naked, collared, rings from my balls dragging on the floor like slave chains as I work for her. I am so happy.
My ass is towards her, my bound balls pressed out between my legs. I think about how my asshole is presented to her and think about how it would look with a jeweled plug. Amazingly she chooses that moment to tell me that my ass needs something, “Go get your jeweled plug, lube it, and bring it here to insert before me.” Wow! “Yes, Mistress!”.

I get the larger of the two plugs. I get down on the floor in front of her, ass up, and rub the cold metal against the soft pucker of my ass hole. She asks what I am thinking about as I do this. I tell her about how I was just thinking about needing the plug in my ass. As I start gently thrusting it in and out, I tell her that I am thinking about her fucking my ass with her strap on. Then the wide part of the plug pops past my sphincter and I gasp and tell her that it feels so good and I am thinking that she should make me put the plug in my ass often.

I finish scrubbing the floor. She tells me to empty the bucket. I go outside, naked in the cold, rings clanging as they sway from my nuts, and dump the bucket. When I return to the bedroom she takes off the clothespins. She says that usually she would lick them to ease the pain, but this time she wants it to last. She takes up the crop and whips me all over my body, ass, thighs, belly, nipples.

Then T plays with my nipples, tugging on the hairs around them. I have no hair on my chest, but a fair number around my nipples. She tugs a few out. When we shaved my legs 2 months ago, we had fantasized about removing my nipple hairs. I really wanted her to do it someday. She left the room and returned with a pair of tweezers. Today was the day as she yanked out every single hair from my nipples. Pulled them slowly, making the pain last and build until each one pulled out from my flesh.
It was delicious torture and so exciting. “A woman does not have hairy nipples”, she said, “ so you need to have these all removed if you are going to dress like a woman”.

Then she warmed me up with the crop again. She cropped my cock, top bottom and tip. I held it up against my belly as she whipped the under side very hard, then whipped the pee hole that was streaming precum. I held the beaten cock out of the way so she could crop my shiny tightly bound balls.

My cock was soo hard as she removed the strap from my balls. She laid back on the bed and spread her legs. I ate her pussy with abandon. She wrapped her legs around the back of my head and held me tight. Then she placed her magic wand vibrator on her clit. I was displaced by a machine. I took solace in kissing her ass. I was happy to lick her ass hole as she had her orgasm.
I did not cum, my cock was not stroked or licked, just whipped and beaten. I was totally satisfied.

The next day, I did snuggle with her in bed in the morning. She pulled her panties down and I eased my cock into her pussy. In less than a minute I was on the brink of coming and had to pull out and calm down. I fucked her for awhile, but nobody would be coming today. It was just a brief interlude of lovemaking, connecting in that special way.


I bought a flowers for T that day. “Thank you for yesterday”, I said. Thank you for whipping me, for letting me be your slave, for sitting and relaxing while I crawled on the floor naked before her like a slave, her slave.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful play session. She had you nice and deep into submission and loved the idea of pulling out your nipple hairs. If your balls are not shaved she could do the same to them.
archedone

MRBILL said...

Oh yes, my balls are shaved. Right now I am completely hairless from my nipples to my toes.
Plucked nipples, shaved pubes from my navel to my anus. Shaved legs from ass crack to tops of my toes. Yes, I shave my toes too!
I forgot to mention that during this scene, after T plucked my nipple hairs she told me to put my arms up over my head. Then she started plucking my underarm hairs. There are a lot there and I wondered if she planned on plucking all of them! She only did a few as she commented that it is one thing to pluck in a somewhat sexual area like pubes or nipples, but very different to be taking out my hair from a non sexual spot. To me, anything can become sexual!