Monday, January 17, 2022

Balls on Fire!

 

In my last post I briefly described the scene when T used a lighter to burn my pubic hairs off. She said at that time that it was a shame that I did not have hair on my cock and balls that she could have burnt off too. I stopped shaving right then and grew out nice long hair in anticipation of the day that she would decide to light me up again. I even gave her a lighter for Christmas as a reminder that I was hairy and ready.

She gave me permission to shave my legs, which I have been doing every winter for about 5 years, so I did that.

Last weekend she told me to turn on the heat in the bedroom and strip. She told me to get out a rope then she tied my wrists together and had me stand with my back to the door and put a knot over top of the door and closed it. She put down a towel to catch the ashes and asked if I really wanted this. I assured her that I had been eagerly looking forward to it since summer.

She then sparked the lighter into flame and brought it to my genitals. We were both amazed at how much the hair would flare up and spread the fire
Several times the fire got pretty hot and I whimpered and jumped in surprise and pain.

She burnt the hairs of my balls then my pubic mound
After she had singed off my hair to a stubble she used a wet wipe to clean up the ashes.

The room smelled terribly of burnt hair, a lasting reminder that would linger for days.


She noted that she had missed a few areas and said that we would have to have another session. I was happy to do that!

The following weekend we slept late. T told me to get the spreader bars and some rope. I got out wrist and ankle cuffs and she attached them to the spreaders, lie on my back and hold my legs up so that my crotch was exposed and very vulnerable. She gave me a small mirror to hold so that I could see what she was doing. Then she lit the flame and burnt the hair off the underside of my balls, the taint and then burnt my ass crack clean. It was scary and exciting to feel the flame between my cheeks.

She then did clean up to burn off the pubic mound even closer, then the hairs up to my navel. I don’t have any hair on my chest other than a few around my nipples. It was scary to see the flame of the lighter right before my eyes as she played it around my nipples and singed off those few hairs. I had been looking forward to her burning off my armpit hair, but the position didn’t work and she said I would have to shave them.


That evening I did shower and shave from my neck to my toes. I am delighted to look at my smooth hairless body in the mirror.

T said that the pyro in her had fun doing that. I certainly hope that she will do so again and despite loving my hairless body I will grow that hair right back if she tells me she wants to set me on fire again!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I would be so scared to be tied helpless and having hairs burned off by my Mistress Wife! Dang. I do love how T cleaned you up with a wet nap… how thoughtful and a humiliating final touch.
SaraE