Friday, September 04, 2026

Emasculated

 

Losing my masculinity.


Where to start? This time it was a month ago when Mistress burned off my pubic hair and gave me permission to shave the rest. The next day I used the hair clippers to finish off the pubic hairs and completely shear my legs and arm pits. Then to the shower to shave it all smooth and clean.

Hairless as a babe or maybe a girl.


Tonight, I would be feminized and made a shadow of a man.


First off, fish net stockings with garter belt. Black women’s pumps with a 2 inch heel.

Suction devices on my nipples to make then as long as possible.

Steel chastity cage on my cock with a 3 inch long steel urethral tube penetrating my cock. First penetration of the evening.

Then a 9” silicone dildo in a strap on harness strapped tightly around my waist and hips, over the cage and swollen balls.

Next penetration a penis shaped glass butt plug up my willing ass, held in place by the strapon harness.


Time for caning my ass and my shaved pubic mound.


Removed the nipple suction and painted my nipples bright red with nail polish.


Leather collar around my neck with a chain leash attached.


Third penetration is a 3” penis gag strapped into my mouth with an 8” dildo protruding from that.


Now my own penis is locked away in a cage and I offer two cocks for use that I can not feel.

Two cocks sticking straight up, permanently erect. Unlike my useless little caged appendage.


Naked on my back on the bed with my legs spread by under the mattress straps.


Rope chinese cuffs on my wrists. A nicely scented pair of Mistress panties perfectly placed over my nose so every breath has her scent, the same panties serve as a blindfold.


I secure my arms over my head to an eyebolt over the headboard.


Then I imagine Mistress finding me here like this. Expecting her husband getting ready for bed and finding an emasculated slave suffering for her attentions.

I wait and suffer but she is not here tonight, my efforts are in vain and I suffer in solitude.

No comments: