In my ongoing goal or obsession with having a female led relationship or should I say femdom, I have brought up the subject numerous times with my Mistress/wife. This is usually during long car rides if she is not immersed in her phone. I have been looking for the right time for quite a while and finally opened the conversation a few months ago while we camping at the family camp.
It’s been a few months and unfortunately don’t even remember most of what I discussed. I did tell her that I really hoped that we could renew our vows this year for our 40th anniversary but with my vow being to love, honor, respect, obey, serve and submit. I really wish that we could formalize our status of a FLR.
Somehow the topic of watersports came up. We have both recognized for some time that she occasionally pees during orgasm. This is often while I am giving her oral sex and I have learned to enjoy drinking her pee when it does. I have told her that I fantasize and desire that she would just pee on me when we are in the shower or better yet would be if I were naked on my back outdoors as she pissed all over me.
Later that day she led me on a short walk to the rear section of the camp. She was looking for just the right tree as I wondered what she had in mind. She led me to a 6 inch diameter tree that was leaning over significantly. She told me to get naked and straddle the tree, making sure that my cock and balls were trapped against the tree. In the meantime she found a hemlock twig and then began switching my ass with it. I was grinding my cock and balls on the rough bark of the tree as she whipped me until there were nice stripes on my ass and then told me to get up and straddle the tree from the back and to be sure that my ass was spread wide when I did so my asshole was grinding on the rough bark. Then she whipped the front of my body with the twig with special attention on my cock and balls. While she was whipping me good I made sure to grind my asshole all over that tree.
It was such a hot session and I was so impressed with how hard she was abusing me. Of course I was loving it.
She had me stand up and display the marks, which unfortunately revealed a spot of blood on my scrotum. Any blood always ends the whipping, sadly.
Then she told me to lie down on my back on the ground. This was in the woods and the ground was covered with twigs, leaves and small hemlock cones. But I could not complain when she was actually telling me what do! I sat down gingerly and laid back. Mistress told me to close my eyes. I anxiously awaited whatever she had in mind.
Much to my surprise I felt warm wet sprinkles on my crotch. She was peeing on me! Openly and deliberately pissing on my cock and balls. I was thrilled and delighted. She stopped and asked me if was ok, and I said very much so. Then she told me that there was more to come. She began peeing up my chest and to my face. I opened my mouth in a clear invitation for her to piss in my mouth. When my mouth was full and I swallowed, the excess trickled down my cheeks into my ears and hair. Of course I had my eyes closed so I did not get to watch her stream leaving her heavenly spout and spraying on to me.
When she finished I thanked her for making a dream come true for me.
She told me I could get up then. We found that all sorts of forest debris was stuck to my back and ass.
She helped wipe it off and saw that it had left a beautiful imprint on my skin of the cones and twigs. So picturesque that she took a photo.
We walked back to our campsite, me naked and dripping. Once we got there she very kindly helped clean me up. Good enough until we went swimming.
For the rest of the week I could not stop thinking about being a piss slut. I told her how much I enjoyed it and that I hoped it would not be a one time happening.

No comments:
Post a Comment