Monday, April 17, 2017

Beat me

I just returned to work from lunch at home.  I knew that T was home today so I went home hoping maybe we would get to take advantage of the empty house.  We had a nice lunch and chat during which I mentioned that I had been checking my blog and found that I had been posting to it for over 10 years now. Wow!  I also mentioned that some of the earliest posts were about coming home for lunch and having sex along with blogs about spanking.  Mainly me spanking her.  I don't know when I last spanked her. I know very well when she last whipped me.

As I was getting ready to head back to work T asked if I was interested in a little something like a spanking while there.  Of course I was!  She told me to go upstairs and wait for her in the bedroom.
I wasn't sure if I should just wait or be prepared.  I decided to go ahead and drop my pants and bend over with my belt draped on my lower back for her .
She seemed to be happy with that and began a warm up with gently strikes with the belt, building up to a fairly hard whipping that had me gasping on some hits to sensitive spots.  I went back to work with a rosy red ass after kneeling before her and saying thank you.

I think that was my third belt whipping this week. She said yesterday that I should be careful what I wish for as she told me to drop my pants in the garden before using my belt to administer a very stingy whipping with no warm up.  So far I am not at all sorry that I wished for this.

1 comment:

submanhub said...

The attention and the sting. The strngth to endure. The closeness from two people with the same love language.