Friday, November 12, 2021

Hot time in the Summer

 

sexual highlights of summer 2021


While camping T tore nipple holes in my worn thin blue nightie, then put clothes pins on my nips then...

Major highlight—T used a lighter to burn my pubic mound off!!!. She also burned some hair off my thighs.

Very exciting to me and she thought it was fun too. She said if my balls weren’t shaved she could burn that off too. Have not shaved my cock and balls since then and will not until she burns it off me.


Leather whip was sticking out from under mattress one night and T pulled it out and had me bend over for a whipping. I think it was the first time she used it on me.


May have been the same day that I left whip and some other toys on bed with door open. She was angry that son may have seen them. She caned my ass with no warm up, so painful! Will not do that again.


While on our cruise I told her my fantasy of being tied up naked in our cabin and having her leave me there to go talk with people, maybe even standing on the roof right over my head.

She put clothes pins on my nipples and tied up my balls and cock with the “magic” green string which was then tied to my wrists over my head. She sucked my cock and got it very hard.

She gagged me with her used panties and left me to suffer.


When she returned she told me it had been 20 minutes. I thought she was just checking up on whether I was ok and I was prepared to ask her to leave me longer. An hour sounds exciting but would probably get boring. She told me to release myself and get dressed and come out then left me to my own devices,


A week later we had sex at my mother’s house. She can’t hear anything without her hearing aids.

T whipped my ass, then tied up my cock with the green string. She sucked me till I was dying to come then she mounted me and rode me until I did come. Then she sat on my face and I ate my cum from her pussy.


Anniversary day sex I had on a steel ball ring T sucked me till very hard. She pinched both nipples and I asked if I could please cum, she said that she hadn’t had her fun yet and mounted me. She fucked me so well and I begged to cum. She looked me in the eye, smiled and said NO.

Then she rolled off me and told me to get her vibrator out. I fucked her with a glass dildo as she brought herself to a great orgasm. Then I went to sleep frustrated and loving her so much for controlling me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow.... what wonderful stories, and times! I've never heard of losing your pubic hair to heat... ooh! The hearing aid story was funny! Hug, Sara