Wednesday, June 03, 2015

boy toy

Recently, T mentioned to me that she was becoming more interested in playing with my ass, but that she wanted me to be very clean. Since she is a nurse, clean is like sterile. She indicated that I should strive to be clean at all times, just in case she decided to play that way. Since then, I have been very happy to have her play with my ass three times. This is amazing since she had said before that would only happen when at a hotel. Okay, maybe she meant that pegging would only happen at a hotel.

Last night, after coming home from the neighbor's hot tub, we had a little necking in the yard which included her pulling down her bathing suit top so I could suck her tits and pulling down my swim trunks so she could give me some great oral. We headed for the bedroom in the child free house!

We got naked and she laid back on the bed and told me to start by eating her pussy. I was only too happy to do so as she said she had not had an orgasm in quite a while. I ate her for a few minutes, then she asked if I was hard. I was, as kneeling before her usually gets me going. She wanted me inside her and I was happy to fuck her. During this she was teasing me by talking dirty. I got so close to coming but she told me I was not allowed to come. She had me going as she talked about controlling me and making me do all her chores the next day. The more she controls me, the more I love her.

She said “that's enough of that for now” and pushed me away. She told me to get a belt and as I presented it to her, she told me to kneel on the bed before her and put my hands behind my neck.
The first strike to the belt was to my left nipple. Since we had already warmed up well, she started out hard and asked if I planned to go without a shirt the next day. I told her that I loved when she marked me and encouraged to whip me hard. She whipped my chest and belly, leaving many long red stripes. Then she whipped my hard cock. I spread my legs wide and she whipped my balls, though not hard.

She told me to turn around and began whipping my ass. She was hitting more to the top of my ass, with no sign that she would whip my back, so I bent over to encourage her to whip the lower portion of my ass. She did so wonderfully and I bent over more exposing my ass crack for the belt. The belt fell on my wide spread ass hole and I repeatedly thanked her.
T stopped whipping and I felt her moving behind me. I was surprised when she began to finger my ass hole. She was toying with it like I would her pussy lips. To my delight, she started pushing her finger in and gradually shoved the whole length into my asshole. I thrust my ass back and spread my cheeks as wide as possible. It felt so good, but she really blew my mind when she reached between my legs and grabbed my hard cock. I was moaning and groaning and quickly at the edge of coming. It didn't help that she was talking dirty to me. I was surprised to hear her say that she was fucking my man pussy and fondling my clit. I moaned in agreement with her at this, as this was precisely what I was feverishly thinking. She recognized that I couldn't hold out any longer and released my clit and pulled her finger out of my tight man pussy.

T said “my turn” and had me turn around and eat her pussy again. This time she got the magic wand vibrator going on her clit. I put three fingers in her pussy and finger fucker her until she had a wonderful squirting orgasm. I was literally drinking her nectar as it gushed out and I slurped it up.

After she had a few minutes to recover, she had me kneel before her while she played with my cock and balls. She got me hard and had me fuck her again. I was able to hold out much longer without coming after all this action. When did pull out she stroked my cock hard while pulling my balls with the other hand. She told me I was not allowed to come as she pulled my balls harder. It was such glorious pleasure and pain! T stopped before I came though and we both collapsed together. This was such a great sex session that I truly felt like I must have come, even though I had not.

Later as we talked in the afterglow, I thanked T for treating (or mistreating) me so well. I told her that having her dominate and control me made me very happy and I thanked her again for being willing to go along with my kinks. She had to admit that she got some good benefits from it, like great orgasms and a very helpful, dutiful husband. She said that she did enjoy the power that she felt, particularly when she kept me from coming when I was desperately on the edge. I enjoyed hearing that she felt that way.
She also said that she had been thinking of something very dirty. She admitted that she had thought about peeing on me and thought it was nasty, but arousing. Earlier that evening as we had walked home from the hot tub, T had to pee really bad and squatted along the dark path and peed. I had thought briefly at the time about her peeing on me while I was laying on the grass. I told her that this was something that I found arousing too and indicated that it would be fine with me if she wanted to do this sometime. She talked about a time when she sat on my back while I was on all fours and she masturbated until she squirted on me and her juices ran down my ass. She and I both found that to be very hot. The fantasy talk then lead to her talking about me being staked out on the ground as she pees on my chest. I groaned in agreement as she described the pee splashing onto my face and my mouth. I was thinking about having her pee in my mouth, maybe someday!

We are both looking forward to more opportunities to be uninhibited at home when our youngest goes to college at the end of the summer. T said the other day that she can't believe that 2 years ago she said that she was getting old enough that she really had no interest in sex anymore. Now she is having great orgasms and our sex life is better than ever!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Exploring our sexual interests should never stop. You both are very open with each other about exploring new ways to play. My wife also insists I keep my back door clean for her. My ass has many names that she uses and I love all of them. Just a few my slut hole, my man pussy, my cunt. Good luck and keep exploring.
archedone

sub hub in phx said...

Congratulations my friend. Sounds like an absolutely wonderful evening with your beloved wife. I know exactly what you mean when you collapsed with her, feeling like you had an orgasm even though you didn't. I have come to feel that such an occasion, being highly aroused repeatedly and denied an orgasm, while laying in collapsed fashion with Mistress K., who is recovering from several orgasms, is more intensely satisfying than laying there recovering from my own. Having my ass called a man pussy and my cock called a clit is so very hot. I often do want to be made to feel like I am her little female slut that is there for only one purpose ... to be fucked and used like a whore. Although I understand the allure of being peed on, it's just not something that I think either of us could get into .... but this story isn't about me and if each of finds it to be hot, go for it my friend!

Best

SHIP

MRBILL said...

Sub hub,
You hit the nail on the head there: to feel like I am her little female slut to be fucked and used like a whore. That turns me on to no end. I don't know where this came from at this point in my life, but it certainly consumes me. Having T refer to my man pussy and clit was incredibly exciting. The more things change, the more I like it. Will there come a day when "be careful what you wish for" describes what we have become? I hope not, as right now I am so happy and wish for more and more.

Anonymous said...

Hi, My wife likes to have me over her knees after giving me a spanking ,caning or having used her martinet ,which has 8 or 9 thin thongs which strike all over my rear, thighs and into my bottom cleft stinging the suides and even reaching down to my anus! It makes my sesitive cleft sore and a hit on my anus really stings! So she examines my cleft, tickling my me nd like to do so down by my anus ,maing m squirm with pleaure! She does like to se my cleft is clean and even before she gives me my punihmaet she does look inside my cleft and my even take me to the bath room to wash me! She has put on thin srgical rubber glcves and inser a finger into my anus and plays about! I love her doing so !