Friday, May 26, 2017

fingering and fucking

A few weeks ago, we had a little session that began, as is becoming more common, with me bent over the foot of the bed as T whipped my ass with her belt. This time though, after whipping me for a minute or so, she stopped and went to get something. I thought it was a different implement to whip me with, that would be fun. Then I realized she was getting latex gloves and the bottle of lube.
She dripped some lube on my upturned ass, then stroked my ass hole. This was a pleasant surprise since she finds anal play less than appealing, but she knows I really like it. Then she put a finger in and began stroking in and out. This progressed to two fingers.
With her other hand she was stroking my hard cock. After a couple minutes of this bliss she stopped an removed the glove. She laid back on the bed and told me to use that hard cock in her. I moved up and put it in her hot pussy. I was so aroused that I was on the edge in no time and had to pull out for fear of having an orgasm without permission. She said, okay, we're done, go clean up. That was it for that session. Nobody needed to or got to have an orgasm and it was just very delightful.

No comments: