Friday, May 26, 2017

no, no, no don't make me cum

We recently went for a short vacation. This included a hotel stay, which I am always hopeful will include HHMS, hot hotel monkey sex. This was a very busy tourist type vacation, so we did not have much time or energy for sex play. The last morning there we had an hour or so to spare and that was the time! T wanted to take a shower before sex, so we got in the shower. I was already half erect in anticipation. She soaped up my cock and started stroking it. I was getting very aroused when she rubbed the bar of soap over my asshole. This was getting way too good. It had been nearly 3 months since my last orgasm and she was making it feel too good. I did not want to cum as that would likely put an and to any more sex play that morning. “You are going to make me cum”, I moaned, but she kept up the action on my cock and stroked my ass hole more insistently. I lost it, “no, no, no” I sobbed, practically crying in my desperation and disappointment in the way my body was betraying me.
Worse yet was that my cum was mixed with soap and getting washed down the drain. The last time I had cum, we discussed making it a new “rule” that if I came I would eat my ejaculate. This was to be the first time since then and now I had literally blown it.

We got out of the shower and dried off. The sex was done with for the day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i'm sorry you didn't get to eat your cum... Wasted! :(
Wife today made me give Her a massage, and then She reciprocated by spanking me. Usually i have to cum in my panties as She plays with me, but today She gave me a handjob and licked my nipple. Her knowing what a gurl i am made me cum all to quickly! Ah well... take care, ~sara