Thursday, July 20, 2017

Come come again

Despite being in a typical state of orgasm denial I have been granted orgasms about every other week recently. Seems like less than that!

My past two orgasms were memorable.

We were in the bedroom when T decided that I need some whipping and told me to get naked. I did so and waited for her to instruct me to bend over if that was what she wanted rather than just doing so automatically. I am glad I waited for instructions as she told me to get down on the floor, head down, ass up. She then used her belt to whip my ass. She gave me a very good whipping, finishing up with standing front of me with her feet at my face. I kissed and licked her feet as she whipped me hard. I was in total submissive joy! But that wasn't the end as she spread my cheeks and whipped deep in the crack and right on to my hungry ass hole. She surprised me then by fingering my puckered hole. She asked if I wanted this and I grunted “yes please”. Then I heard packaging opening as she opened a pair of rubber gloves and snapped them on. She is a nurse, so cleanliness is super important to her. Then she fingered my ass, putting a finger inside and fucking me gently with first one, then two fingers.
Then she got out my jewelled steel plugs and had me select one from the bag of two. She lubed my hole and pressed that plug against my man pussy and it was eagerly sucked in. She fucked it in and out. I was loving this and wanted more. I did not want to “top from the bottom”, but asked helpfully if I could get out something else for her to use. I got out my glass dildoes and selected a blue one with a slender shaft and a bulbous head. She worked that in and began fucking me with it. It was sooooo goood. But it got even better when she began tugging my balls hard, oh I love to be tortured! But she gave me pleasure then as she began stroking my hard cock with her lube covered gloved hand. This was too good and I gasped out that she was going to make me come! I was completely beyond control and came like a wild man. She did not stop then, no she kept on stroking me with agonizing post orgasmic torture. She loves to tease, but I don't know if she realized how much I just wanted it to stop right then. But she is in control so I just had to squeal like a piggy and endure it.
She pulled the plug out of my ass with a plop and wiped my come into my ass crack. Well I would not be eating my come this time.


The next orgasm, two weeks later, came during lovely, very standard intercourse. I was fucking away and managing to do so quite well without feeling compelled to need to come too quick. Then T started talking about me coming. Damn, just thinking about it made me feel like I wanted to right then. I was doing okay until she started talking about how she was not going to let me come anyway, but if she did, I would be required to eat my cum. Then she said that she wanted to come also so that I would have to eat our mixed juices. This was all too much and I begged to please be allowed to come and made to eat it. She said that I could and I came with a roar. Then T let me have a nice settling time after as I collapsed. I thought that was very nice until she said that she wanted to let me come down from my high and be completely over my orgasm and ready to nap when she made me eat my cum from her pussy. Then she pushed me down to her crotch as she got the magic wand vibrator out and applied it to her clit. I began licking her pussy and swallowing my cum. I was not so keen on eating it now, but kept at it until she came and I drank down her pee which was rather strong flavored today. I licked up every drop as I thought of how I was drinking our mixed fluids in a sign of my devotion and our loving relationship.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mmm...wonderful, indeed ~sara

bdenied said...

hot posts thanks