Thursday, August 24, 2017

Birthday whipping boy

Our kinky play started many years ago with birthday spankings. After a few years I really began to look forward to our birthdays and the opportunities to either give or receive a spanking. Eventually we did not need the excuse of a birthday spanking, but it was still often a special spanking occasion.
More recently the birthday spanking has not always happened due to busy schedules and home life. We talked about a birthday spanking for T recently including discussing whether she would get spanked or if her spanking boy (me) would take the spanking for her.

Last weekend we had the rare occasion of a Saturday morning with no kids at home. I suggested that it might be a good time for her birthday spanking. She asked if I wanted to give or receive. I really do love to be spanked and am always the one to get spanked now. Years ago, T was the one who got spanked. I asked if she would actually want to be spanked, just because she never gets to. She said that was fine, she felt no need to be spanked and that I could take it for her. Okay with me!

T told me to get out some spanking implements. I put out on the bed the following: small flogger, large flogger, riding crop, “rooster” leather fly swatter and two leather belts. She said I was missing something and it took me a moment or so to realize that she meant the switch that she had cut in the woods a few weeks ago. It's gives quite a sting!

T then used a bandana to blindfold me and used a scarf to tie my hands behind my back. Wow, a kinky spanking! She then started out by stroking the flogger gently and teasingly over me. She does love to tease! Then she began lightly flogging me all over, then working up to whapping me hard with the small flogger. This led to using the larger flogger, then the crop. I am not sure if she used everything since I could not see. Usually a birthday spanking is either the number of years on each body part to be spanked or the number of years with each implement. If she was counting at all I could not tell and I was just as happy to receive as many swats as she felt like giving me. She did give me swats, hits, whipping and beatings on my ass, thighs, back, nipples, belly, cock, balls and asshole. I am such a pain slut as I really encouraged her to whip my balls, telling her that they were useless and only good for torturing. She replied to that by getting out a bunch of clothespins and putting them on my scrotum, such delicious pain.

A month or so ago she had spun a fantasy about removing the hair from around my nipples. That is the only place on my chest that has hair. I heard her getting something from the bathroom and was excited when she returned and I felt her using tweezers to pull on the hairs, then yanking them out of my chest.
She did a very thorough job and got every hair. I told her that I really wanted to have her remove these signs of masculinity from my body. After all the hairs was plucked from my nipples, she moved down and pulled some from my pubic mound. My cock and balls are completely shaved already, but she did pluck some from my inner thighs.

She then told me to get down on the floor on my back. She kicked my legs apart and made me spread my arms. I felt very vulnerable like this and she took advantage of this as she whipped my chest, cock and balls. She then told me to pull my knees up so she could inspect my ass hole. She used the tweezers to yank some hairs there that I had missed while shaving then whipped my wide spread hole.

She then left me on the floor and I heard the buzz of the magic wand vibrator as she used it on her pussy. I was left naked and blindfolded on the floor with my balls covered with clothespins as she brought herself to an orgasm while I shook those pins as hard as I could. I love when she has her pleasure while I am suffering in pain.

I was still blindfolded as she straddled my face and placed her wet pussy on my mouth. I was only too happy to eat her! After a minute or two of that I was happily shocked to feel the magic wand vibrator on my cock. She used it to vibrate the clothespins that were still on my scrotum. Then she used it on my cock head.

I put my arms under her legs and at first she thought I was trying to push her away, then realized I reacted positively when my wrist was pinned down. Yes, that's what I want, to be pinned down helplessly on the floor, her pussy grinding on my face, as she tortures my cock. This was just so intense along with that relentless magic wand that I had no ability to even think about not coming. It was happening whether I wanted to or not. She made me come with a roar and scream, then she kept up the relentless vibrations in what was becoming excruciating post orgasm torture. The orgasm was so great, but I just wanted it to stop. I got what I deserved though, as she dominated me and tortured me.

Finally she removed the wand and wiped up my cum. I had completely forgotten about our recent “rule” that if I orgasm, I must eat my cum. Next thing I knew, she was using her fingers to feed my my cum and wipe it all over my lips. This was very degrading and submissive, but I loved it.
I was shocked back to reality when she took the first clothespin off. They always hurt most coming off and even more so when it after the orgasm! She said, “ Oh, I should have thought to take these off when you were coming.”


I was so satiated that I just wanted to stay there on the floor and sleep. What a great birthday spanking that turned out to be and I was so happy to be her whipping boy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bill you took her spanking/whipping very well and enjoyed every second. You are not only her whipping boy but her cum swallowing slut. I wish my wife would do some of those things to me you are very lucky.
archedone

submanhub said...

I am so envious. It is so nice when they inflict physical pain and enjoy themselves.