Tuesday, October 02, 2018

Shaved and whipped


A brief summary of some recent highlights as I sit here in a short steel cock cage. T is working late so I am tormenting myself. I had purchased two plastic chastity devices last year, but T did not have much interest in having me wear them. I recently succumbed to temptation and bought this steel cage. It was quite cheap, but the quality is not bad. It is only about 2 inches long, so I have to get it on very fast before I get aroused. I certainly know it is there, between the tight fit and the weight hanging on my cock and balls.

Last week we went on a trip for a week to a conference. It was a fun time in a fun city. Of course I was hoping for some hot hotel monkey sex and got that!
I managed to slip the new cane into T's luggage. One evening she put a pair of over the door cuffs on me and strung me up naked from the bathroom door. Then she used the cane to good measure on my ass. It was an extra thrill when a group of people walked down the hall outside our room. It was only about 6 feet from the door of the room to where she was whipping me. She kept on caning me and I wondered if they could hear the rhythmic whacks from under the door as they walked by. I hope they did!

The last couple years T has shaved my legs either in January or in the Fall. Last fall she shaved my legs, but only trimmed my mound to a stubble and announced that it would stay that way. Come spring when she told me stop shaving my legs, she told me to grow my mound too. I was allowed to continue shaving my cock, balls and ass.
The bathroom in our hotel room had a big marble countertop. I hinted very strongly that it was big enough for someone to lay on it and get shaved at the sink. I also bought a new package of razors.
Fortunately she took that hint and had me get up there naked. She used the razor to shear off my pubic mound, then lathered it up and shaved it clean. Now I have a lovely smooth white mound. She said that she would let me shave my legs after shorts season was over. We had a hot spell last week, but I think I am done with shorts and hope she lets me shave my legs soon.

This morning she said something about putting nail polish on. She said that it was just to protect one damaged fingernail and not because she was femmy enough to maintain polished nails. Then she tweaked my nipple and said “unlike some people!”. Then she hinted that she may put polish on my nails sometime. She has done my toenails a few times and it was wonderful.

She does surprise me at times, which she loves to do. I generally kneel at take her shoes off when she comes in the house or is undressing for bed. The other day she had just put her shoes on when she snapped her fingers and pointed down. I was so confused since she had just put her shoes on. I gave her a questioning look and she pointed down again. I knelt down and she said she just did that to give me a little thrill. She kissed me on top of the head and told me to carry on with what I was doing. I stood and pointed to the partial erection already showing through my pants and told her that she had indeed thrilled me.

A few weeks ago she had me get naked in the bedroom. She got a scarf and tied it around my head as a blindfold, then had me stand against the mirror on the back of the door with my hands over my head. She used her leather belt to whip my ass, then had me turn around and whipped my pubic mound hard.
“You like it hard there don't you?” she asked. I groaned that I did indeed and hoped that it was becoming nice and red. Then she surprised me when I heard the buzz of her magic wand and the sudden application of it's relentless vibrations to my cock. She got me dangerously close to coming and asked if I wanted to come. Oh yes, I wanted release, but we both knew that I would rather be denied until we went away on vacation. She put clamps on my nipples and left me standing there while she used the wand to bring herself to orgasm.

Another time recently we were home alone and she was doing laundry. She gave me a pile of damp jeans and told me to hang them on the clothesline outside. She told me that for every clothes pin I used to hang something that I was to place a pin on myself. I came back in the house with a dozen pins on my cock, balls and nipples. She seemed amused and pleased and left them on me for nearly an hour. Eventually she took them off slowly and enjoyed watching my reaction to the pain of the release.
Later she had me bring in the laundry and of course I had to wear each pin that I took off the line.

We have had a few sessions over the years where I scrubbed the wooden kitchen floor. By hand, on my hands and knees, naked, ball harness with a full soda bottle hanging from my nuts. A few months ago, we had a quiet morning at home and she said it would be a good time to do the floor. She put a leather dog collar around my neck and put on the ball harness. First I had to vacuum the floor. We were in the process of moving the table so I could vacuum under it when our daughter showed up at the kitchen door. It has a large glass window in at and she was very surprised to see me there naked. We both fled in opposite directions and I don't know how much she saw. Although she is our youngest, she is very free thinking and just laughed it off.
My wife would never allow it, but I wish that I could tell my daughters of the benefits of a female led relationship and encourage them to train their boyfriends or husbands to be a good submissive for them. I think that the benefits are great and only wish I had known about this many years ago.

No comments: