Monday, June 18, 2018

Birched

I have not posted anything in many months.  This seems to be a typical problem with blogs that after some time the blogger gets less enthused about writing.  What was once new and exciting has become a, hopefully happy, routine.  So though things have been happening I just have not paused to write about it. 
T continues to control my orgasms, which can range from weekly to several months apart. She does not whip me as frequently as she sometimes has, but when she does they tend to be more severe.  Also she seems to be using less of the belt and more of the cane.  I suppose that may be influenced by my purchasing a real cane after the garden bamboo stick broke.

This past weekend we were at her family camp and the rest of the family had left.  I was hoping that just maybe we could have replay of the last time we were at camp and she switched me with a stick.
She then picked up a small branch from the ground and said we should take a walk to the wooded are of the site.  She playfully switched my bare calves as we walked.  Once we got to our campsite she told me to drop my shorts and lean against a big tree. She whipped my ass and thighs, with the tip wrapping around with a painful sting. She really gave it to me good and had me writhing in pain.
Then she told me to turn around and present my front.  She whipped my thighs and pubic mound, then brought the switch down on my partly erect cock. To her amusement, that only made it become harder the more she whipped it. 
Glutton for punishment, I pulled up my shirt and offered my nipples for her abuse.  She whipped them harshly and I writhed in pain against the rough bark of the tree. The tip of the switch wrapped around and repeatedly struck the side of my chest below my armpits, a very tender spot.  Afterward, there was a pattern of marks left in this area.
At one point she said something about what type of  tree the branch was from and I told her it was birch, then I gave her some background on the use of a "birch" in the Victorian days and the book that influenced my sexuality as a teen, "Birch in the Boudoir".
After she had raised sufficient marks and the mosquitoes had started to devour us, she gave the switch to carry and told me to pull up my pants.  I brought the switch home as she seemed to indicate I should. I told her that contrary as it seemed, I loved her so incredibly much after she whipped me hard.

That night as we readied for bed, I had left the switch on the bed.  I was wearing my very short red lace nightie and she inspected my marks.  She said that one side was not as evident as the other and picked up the switch from bed.  "Are you looking to get whipped again?" she asked.  I tried not to appear to eager to say yes.  Much to my initial joy, and eventual temporary regret, she gave me another serious switching with the birch including whipping my cock into erection. 

T then put the switch in my mouth for me to hold between my teeth as she laid back on the bed and spread her legs.  I happily used my hardened tool to enter her and gave her the nice fucking that she craved.  I was so happy that she became aroused while whipping me hard.
I wondered if she would let me come, since had let me during our last fuck, although she did not follow through and have me eat my cum from her.
She pinched my nipples and I thought of how I had told her of another blogger who signalled to her husband to cum by pinching his nipples.  T told me this time that she knew I wanted that to be my trigger to cum but she did not want it to be because she wanted to pinch my nipples hard and not have me come.  She wants to be able to torment them at well and I brought myself closer to the edge of losing it as I told her that my nipples were hers to torture and use in any way. I thrust into her and said that my nipples need to be pinched hard, clamped, twisted, bit, stretched, whipped and even pierced.
Then she told me stop. She was tired and sore and it was time to sleep.  I stopped and pulled out slowly.  I so love when she controls me in any way, and especially when she controls me sexually.
I kissed her lovingly, then asked if I may kiss her pussy.  She said yes, just a little bit.
I kissed her sweet, wet, just fucked pussy.  I tried to kiss just a little bit, but could not stop myself from licking and sucking her.  But she grabbed my by the hair and pulled me away.
"Time to sleep" she said and she was soon asleep as I lay there hard and horny, red and marked.

1 comment:

bdenied said...

damn that was hot....