Tuesday, March 12, 2019

Punished


I recently brought up the concept of “maintenance” spankings with T. I explained that I understood that she found it difficult to “hurt” me due to her medical career but that I “needed” to receive spankings and whippings. If she didn't give them to me, I would do it to myself.
I talked to her about having a routine “scheduled” time to give me regular spankings. For one thing this would help her become more accustomed to hurting me, it would help remind us both of our roles as dominant and submissive and by having it scheduled, would help keep it going and not forgotten about. Then I hopefully waited for something to happen.
She did give me a few unexpected canings, to my delight (maybe not at the time!).
I basically always wash the dishes. I usually put away leftovers, then go to the bedroom to “prepare” for dishes. This means putting something on my cock and balls. Sometimes a sex toy, often just a brass ring or two or more around the base of my cock and balls. I then present myself for “inspection”, before proceeding with the dishes.
I was putting away leftovers last night when T asked if I was “dressed” for that. I said “not yet” and she told me to go get dressed for dishes. She asked if I was inspired to serve her and I said “yes Ma'am.” I went to the bedroom, put two brass rings around the base of my cock and balls and a smaller one around just my balls. Then I put a pair of supple nip suckers on my nipples. I presented myself for inspection, then did the dishes. Towards the end I accidentally splashed water on the window sill over the sink. I don't know if I made an exclamation or if T saw it but she ordered me to “come here”
She asked if I had gotten water on her window sill. I tried to lamely explain that it was an accident.
I was surprised when she actually scolded for it, then told me to bend over her lap. I did so rather awkwardly. She then used a lint brush to spank my ass. It made a funny hollow sound, but wasn't very painful.
She told me to get up and finish the dishes and to not be such a duck in the future.

This was a step forward as she chose to punish me for something, and not just spank me sexually.
Somewhat scary, but exciting.

Sexually, I was denied an orgasm from January 1 till February 23. Not nearly a record, but fairly long.
T provided me a great scene that weekend when she had me get the under bed restraints out, secured me to the bed, then used a back scratcher on me, all over including my balls and asshole. She then lubed my ass and put something up it. It felt great as she fucked my happy boy pussy. Even better when she used her magic wand vibrator to force me to orgasm without permission. To top it off she caught my cum in her hand and fed it to me.

Last weekend I wore a ball stretching weight over night and had it on when we showered the next morning. T surprised me by stroking my cock in the shower. She got me very erect, then lubed my cock with conditioner. She pumped me hard and pulled on my weighted balls. The pain was glorious and when she bit my nipple I knew I was not supposed to come, but could not stop. I groaned “no, no, no” as she forced me to cum. I was left slumped against the shower wall, totally shattered.

No comments: