Wednesday, February 28, 2024

6 month report, fire and dildo fuck & suck

 

Recap of some activities over the past 6 months.


T used ball gag with attached nipple clamps on me. Whipped me in front of the mirror. Then had me get down on the floor on my knees, hands extended on floor over my head. Whipped my ass and balls.

At one point she put her foot on the back of my head and held me down on the floor as she whipped me. So hot.

Then she sat on the foot of the bed and told me to kiss her foot. She held her foot out of reach so as I stretched my neck to nuzzle her foot with my gagged mouth I was tugging the nipple clamps and stretching my nipples.


Last year when she told me to stop shaving so my hair could grow in she said it wanted to grow in well on my cock and balls as she was looking forward to burning it off. I had been shaving my cock and balls year round and shaving my mound for while after she burns it off.

Sometimes she burned my hair off as early as September. She finally did so in February so there was a lot of hair. She had me stand in front of the mirror so I could watch. When she lit my mound it created big fire since I was standing upright. I suffered a few burns, but it was worth it as she burned off my pubic mound, my cock and balls hairs. She did the few hairs around my nipples but not my ass or armpits and said they would be done later. I had already shaved my legs a few weeks earlier (with permission) so there was none to burn there. When I cleaned up with a razor I did my ass, will probably do my armpits myself soon.


While staying at a hotel by myself recently I did the usual hotel kink including placing the spring clamp clothes hangers on my nipples and putting myself in the closet. This closet had a mirror on the inside of the door. I had brought my new silicone realistic cock dildo with suction cup base so I stuck that to the mirror, secured my wrists to the closet bar and shut the door with the dildo in my mouth. It was very hot to be shut in the closet and made to suck cock as my nipples were tortured.


I also got the chance to put the dildo on the glass shower wall. I sucked it, then put it lower on the wall, lubed it up with conditioner and tried putting it up my ass for the first time. It was a little tricky since it has a lot of flex but I got it in there and fucked that thing hard and deep. It was awesome.


Next day I did another clothes hanger session with another hanger clamped to my scrotum.

I hung the hair dryer from the one on my nipples and the clothes iron on the one from my nuts.

Then I hung from the closet bar and suffered in the dark. I did get a small tear in my scrotum that bled for a while.


I had a long talk with T as we traveled back from conference and once again confessed my desire (need) to submit to her and asked that she please spank and whip me on a regular basis. I told her that I have always been fascinated with slavery and truly wished to consent to being her slave. I told her that we are both tending to the cross over on our genders and I could see us switching gender identity. I would love to be her maid or wife dressed in stockings and bra with my cock in chastity or tucked into a non visible state. Being emasculated and feminized excites me so and seems like my rightful status.


She has whipped me a few times since then and sometimes thinks to make me kneel and take her shoes off. I always kneel before her at bedtime and take off her shoes and socks, release her bra and scratch her back.


I have been trying to do some special things for her like fix the clock, replace the outdoor post light and she does appreciate those efforts for which she did reward me with a belt whipping.

No comments: