Saturday, October 28, 2023

Cats away day 4

 

Wore black nylon chastity cage today.

Came home for lunch and it was a very warm day so stripped naked and ate my lunch on the screen porch. Wearing a leather ball harness with two hanging straps with rings on them. Used snap hooks to attach them to the chair, which stretched my balls the whole time I ate. After lunch, added 4 brass rings to the straps, swaying from my balls.

Went outside and cleared leaves from Mistress water feature and cleaned filter. Naked in the sunshine with slave rings clanging. Found cane in garden and whipped my thighs. Left nice welts that will probably bruise.

That evening I dressed up in blue lace bra and thong set with breast inserts in bra. Also wore gold necklace with heart key for cage. Wore short cage with urethral tube.

Went to Panera for dinner. Sadly did not see any hot women and had no close enough encounters that anyone might see my stuffed bra.


Came home and used Estim device to shock torture my cock. Was fun for awhile but got somewhat boring.

Put every belt that I could find on my body from nipples to knees, total of eighteen belts plus leather collar. With nipple suckers on.

Then inserted wolf tail butt plug. Whipped ass while on all fours on the floor with butt up for beating.

Took off belts and went to bed with nipple suckers on (all night) wearing silky red nightie with legs and one arm restrained with under bed restraint cuffs.

No comments: