Thursday, July 05, 2012

laundry service

I was ready to leave for work recently when TW called down the stairs and asked if I could do a favor for her.  "Of course dear" I said, thinking that if we had a real female led, femdom relationship she would tell be what to do rather than asking.  I would be happy to serve her.  Little did I know.
She asked me to bring the small basket of clothespins from the front porch upstairs.  This was curious.
When I entered the bedroom she told me (not asked) to take my pants off. The she told me that there were towels in the washer that needed to be hung on the line.  She then took 6 clothes pins and placed them on my cock and balls and sent me on my way. She was nice enough to say that I could move any of them that got too painfull.  I hang the towels and the only pins I moved were some that became loose.  I came back upstairs and she removed the pins, kissing and licking each spot she removed from.  I was hot and hard and she told me to get dressed and go to work.  Oh, I love this woman!

No comments: