Wednesday, February 10, 2016

You aren't dressed properly for dishwashing, you need to be disciplined

"You aren't dressed properly for dishwashing, you need to be disciplined" is what T said as she grabbed me by the belt buckle and pulled me away from the kitchen sink and towards the bedroom.
She stopped off at the bathroom and sent me on my way to the bedroom to start getting dressed properly.
Recently she saw that I had been wearing a restraint around my cock and balls at the end of the evening.  "I told you that I want you to show me when you wear these things" she said.  Last night I came to her before kitchen duty and displayed the 3 brass rings around my cock and balls.
Now I got undressed as far as just a T shirt when she entered the room.  She took 4 of her leather belts off the rack and presented them to me.  I thought maybe she was going to "dress" me by putting all 4 around my torso.  "Pick one", she said.  I chose the heaviest leather one.  She told me to take the shirt off and present myself.  She then whipped my ass with the leather belt as punishment for doing dishes without being "dressed properly".  Then she had me turn around and whipped my nipples smartly, then my smooth shaved white belly.  Of course my hardening cock was encouraged to become more erect by numerous strikes of the belt.  Lastly was half a dozen to my balls.

"Get dressed now and go back to the dishes", she said.  I put on three brass rings along with a heavy rubber band connecting my cock and balls.  Nipple suckers to enlarge my nips for a better target for her belt.  My sexy capri work out pants and topped off with a cute turquoise crop top.  I went downstairs and presented myself for inspection.  "Aren't you going to be cold in that?" she asked.
I told her I was feeling very hot and went to do the dishes.

After I finished we went to bed, me naked but for my restraints.  She fondled my cock and found it to be a drippy mess of precum.  She got me good and hard and kissed me good night.  I said "Thank you" and "I love you", then rolled over to take off the rings and things along with turning off the light and left the sheet a wet mess of precum as I rolled.
Funny how I get to sleep on the wet spot now.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Quite the evening!
i think my Wife likes me in aprons to do dishes now and then, but She is mostly happy they just get done.
Like thinking about you getting whipped on your nipples, have not had that happen here.
i think i need to look into those nipple suction cups! Saw a pic of them in an earlier post. Just available online, you think?

Honestly, panties should be enough when doing the dishes!

You had me laughing about the wet spot! :) sara

MRBILL said...

I got the supple nips cups from nipplefunwear.com
They have an array of different sizes and several colors.
I love to wear them and see how big my nipples have gotten when I take them off.

Anonymous said...

Bill- i thought i'd posted earlier, but maybe it didn't take...
Anyway-- THANK YOU for the info! i just received the supple cups by mail, and have them on now!! Oh my... It's just been a few minutes, but loving it! Hug and hope you had a great week!
sara