Saturday, January 14, 2017

Pretty toes, shaved legs and bound whipping.

Since T shaved me from nipples to toes last fall, I have kept myself shaved entirely. We knew that I had a doctor appointment coming up in January and there was some mention of letting my hair grow.
T did not tell me to stop shaving and I felt that I was up to being exposed to a medical professional when my legs were hairless. They would not see that my pubic hair was also completely cleaned off.
As expected, there was no indication that anything was amiss during the exam, even when the practitioner pulled the waistband of my jockey briefs down to see a little more below the waist.

T had mentioned the week before that maybe we could paint my toenails after the doctor visit, as that would be a bit much to reveal. We have never done this before. That evening she brought a container of nail polish in the room and told me to take off my socks. She rarely uses nail polish and the only color she has is very modest, a brownish red. She painted my toenails, which to me was embarrassing due to the nasty condition of my toe nails after years of rough outdoor work with heavy boots on.
Nonetheless, I was very happy that she did this to me and it was all her idea! Maybe next time we can get some bright red or sissy pink.

The following weekend, she mentioned that now that my doctor appointment was past, it would be okay to leave marks on me. I said, yes please! She gave me a quick whipping with the riding crop that left red stripes but unfortunately did not last long.

The next morning I told her that I had been dreaming of being bound to the bed and whipped. I was surprised that she told me to pull out the underbed restraints and get out the flogger. I did so and left the handle of the new quirt that I bought recently sticking out from under the mattress where she had to notice it. She did not know that I had bought this. I was looking for something more harsh that would leave marks.
T fastened my wrists and ankles so I was spread eagle on the bed, bottom up, cock and balls pulled down in view and access.
She started with the flogger, warming me up well, then switched to a small flogger, which is quite stingy. The flogger was used from my neck to knees, including my cock and balls.
She then tickled my ass crack with something that I realized was the tassels on the end of the quirt. She really enjoys tickling and teasing me much more than whipping and hurting me. After getting her kicks out of tormenting me, she did give me a good whipping with the quirt. Not quite enough, unfortunately to leave any lasting marks, but satisfying. She then got out her magic wand vibrator and drove me crazy using it on my sensitive cock head and grinding it against my ass hole. She brought me to a writhing edge of orgasm and left me denied. I don't expect to have a chance to cum until maybe next week when we are at a hotel for a few nights.
T then released me and had me give her a fucking for the short time that I was able to do without cuming. My poor sissy cock can't give her a good fucking now since she keeps me under orgasm control. I love it!

She soon replaced me with the vibrator and brought herself to an orgasm.

No comments: