Wednesday, October 25, 2023

Cat's away day one

 

Cat’s away day one


Cock was locked in a black nylon cage all day.

Beat my ass with a big wooden stirring paddle at lunch


Put on my leather collar and kept it on all night


Whipped my ass with a belt numerous times.


Inserted my smallest glass butt plug and kept it in all night.


Put Terrible Toys nipple clamps on which I kept tightening throughout.


Tied a shibari style rope around my upper torso and through my crotch.


Clover clamps on foreskin that was sticking out of the tip of the cage.


Clothes pins on my tight balls down to the taint


Took off clamps and pins and used vibrator with tiny shaft shoved into my urethra.


Used large rubber band to snap on my chest, left marks for over 24 hours. Plan to do this again and

make T marks for my Mistress T all over my body.


Tightened nipple clamps to excruciatingly tight crushing pain on nipples.


Beat ass one last time with belt with 65 lashings.


Went to bed with collar and nipple suckers on, butt plug in ass, pretty blue nightie and no panties.


No comments: