Thursday, October 26, 2023

Cat's away day two

 

Wore a full size steel chastity cage all day. It has a 3 inch long urethral tube that I inserted in the evening, this screws into the end of the cage.

Put larger glass butt plug in and slept with it all night.

Put screw suction nipple pumps on.

Bound cock and balls in cage.

Caned ass and thighs.

Took off cage and inserted a urethral spreader. This has a screw opens the spreader like reverse tweezers.

Took off nipple pumps and nipples were nice and big. So big I could barely fit them between the jaws of the clover clamps with attached rings that I put on.

Opened spreader more, opening up my cock from within.

Then put snap hooks on clover clamp rings and added 3 brass rings and another snap hook to each nipple. Nipples were getting brutally stretched with the swaying weight.

Used a large rubber band to snap on my skin. Have marks on my chest and belly. Gave it 4 hard snaps on my inner thigh and the blood came right to the surface. Left a bright red stripe so I made another one across the top of to make a letter T.

Did another T on my belly but had trouble holding the band so it didn’t mark too well. Planning on doing more of these in the next few days so I will have T marks all over my body for my Mistress T.

No comments: