Tuesday, November 20, 2012

so many blogs, so little time

Have been reading way too many blogs lately and came upon a list of the top 100 sex bloggers of 2012.     http://www.betweenmysheets.com/top-100-sex-bloggers-of-2012
THis led me to a very interesting blog called THe Domme Chronicles written by a young woman named Ferns.  She had a really good post about invoking and maintaining submission of your partner.
Basically it says that without the dominant working at it also, the submissive cannot carry on alone.
I've read this concept before but it was nice the way she related this to any loving partnership and noted that it is always something that both partners have to be invested in and working at to make it happen.
Here's the link to her post  http://www.domme-chronicles.com/2012/11/invokingmaintaining-his-submission.html

2 comments:

Conina said...

The title of your post struck a chord with me - SO MANY and so many are SO GOOD and how can I ever whittle it down?

I strike (read) randomly, nowadays.

Ferns said...

Thank you for the call out! I'm glad you enjoyed that post.

Hopefully you will like some of my others also!

Ferns