Friday, December 30, 2016

Your boy is my slave

My wife had the day off and suggested that I might come home for lunch and clean the kitchen floor while she was home.  Of course I went home for lunch.
After we ate she sent me to the bedroom to get properly undressed for floor scrubbing.  She suggested that my ball stretcher was typical for this job.
I put on the stretcher and also wore a short little dress that she has set aside in a "some day it may fit again" stack.
It was rather small for me, but it buttons up the front, so I left it unbuttoned from the waist down.
I also brought my leather collar and a riding crop.  She put the collar around my neck and put me to work.
I brought the vacuum cleaner as directed and vacuumed the floor first.  I put the machine away and went to get the wash bucket.  T asked if I had moved the table out of the way when vacuuming.  "no".
For that she told me to lift my skirt and bend over the table. She then used the crop on my ass.

After I had finished vacuuming the floor to her standards I put water and cleanser in the bucket and got a rag.
I have lots of rags now since my loving wife and Mistress gave me a whole stack for Christmas.
T also sent me to put a red jewelled butt plug in my ass.
I got down on the floor and started scrubbing.  I quickly realized that the small dress was cutting into my armpits a lot.  This was limiting my ability to scrub and might leave some lasting marks.  I would not mind but I have a doctor appointment next week.  I asked permission to take it off and got back down on the floor naked on my hands and knees to continue scrubbing the floor, while she was fully dressed.
T got on the phone and called her mother.  I could only imagine what she might be thinking as she talked with her mother and watched her husband naked on the floor with his balls bound, plug up his ass and scrubbing her floor.  A far cry from the way her mother's marriage was.

After I finished the floor, T told me to dump the bucket outside and report to her.  I took the bucket outside, naked in the winter cold and dumped the dirty water.  I reported back to her in front of the nice warm wood stove.  She had the crop in her hand and told me to lean on the mantle over the stove while she warmed me up.  She cropped my ass, warming it up.
While she was whipping my ass she was talking about calling her mother. Then she said maybe she should call my mother too while I was in this state.  "Maybe tell her that her little boy is my slave now", she said.  I groaned with arousal and humiliation as she said this. She pulled my balls back with the stretcher and smacked them with the crop.  She finished with four hard smacks to my ass.

"Time to get dressed for real work now and get back to the office" she said.  I knelt before her and relished my submission.  She put the crop in my mouth, put a clothes pin on each nipple and sent me on my way.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i enjoy scrubbing the floor as directed, in my panties (and sometimes bra). My Wife usually "rewards" me with a spanking and handjob, if i do a good job.
Dressing up sure makes the work more fun! Always get a little worried the doorbell will ring, and my Wife will invite someone in. Like you, i find it scary/humiliating, but exciting! ~sara