Wednesday, April 09, 2014

Sleep well dressed

Last night TW hinted that if we went to bed early she might develop interest in "doing something".  I couldn't shut off the lights and get up the stairs fast enough.  I stripped and got ready for bed before she came in the room.  I didn't want to be too forward so I got out a pair of silky boxers and a t shirt to sleep in rather than starting out nude.  TW eventually came to bed wearing just panties.  Looking good!  She was chilly though and asked me to get her flannel nightgown out of her dresser.  I got it for her and helped her put it on.  Then she told me to open the other drawer on her dresser and get out one of her summer pjs for me to wear.  Silky, loose shorts and a camisole style top.  I put them on and modelled them and my stiffening cock for her, then got in bed.  I cuddled up with her to help her get warm and stroked her back.  She said that she was Aunt Jemima and I was Fifi.  Sounded good to me!  She was feeling comfy and drowsy now and apologized for giving me false hopes.  I told her that it was perfectly okay, when we have sex is up to her and I thanked her for tossing me a bone.

No comments: